Intensive Training Course
• 1-Day course $4900/person (min 2 persons). Book now.
• Private classes for 1-2 people can be arranged. Contact or email us to schedule.
Course inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice: The regular class schedule will be postponed if enrollment is insufficient. Min 3 people. Max 6 people.
This is an intensive training course for new cafe owners who are interested in learning about the coffee business. If you are interested in opening an independent cafe. This course will give you a solid introduction to the coffee business as well as coffee knowledge, enabling you to plan your business with knowledge and experience. If you are a restaurant owner/investor, this course will help you understand the coffee industry better. By acquiring hands-on knowledge about equipment and coffee making, you will be in a better position to work with equipment suppliers and barista staff. For the food business professional, this course will teach you about the coffee business, equipment purchase, and espresso bar operation.
- Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm (with 30 min lunch break)
- Location: Coffee Roasters Asia, 10/F Aberdeen Industrial Building, 236 Aberdeen Main Road, Hong Kong (Transportation Guide)
- Language: Cantonese speaking class or English speaking class. All content materials are provided in English.
- Course Manual: 40 pages of case studies and course work (printed in English)
- Class Size: Max 6 people.
Who should attend:
- People who are interested in opening a coffee shop
- New coffee shop owners who are planning to open or running a new cafe
- Owners/Managers of restaurants or food business
- Owners/Managers of non-food companies who are interested in starting a coffee program in-house.
- Cafe business Introduction
- Business case study
- Licensing requirement
- Location selection
- Step-by-step guides to new cafe opening
- Coffee Program introduction
- Building your drink and food menu for profit
- Coffee selection
- Machines selection
- Hiring staff and training
- Hands-on coffee making training - espresso-based coffee
At the end of this course, the participant will have a sound understanding of the coffee business as well as how to develop a coffee program, choose the right coffee equipment, and work with barista and staff to ensure smooth operation.
The aim of the course is to provide the foundation knowledge for the participant to gain a solid understanding of how to start a new coffee business or to introduce a coffee program in an existing operation.
After the course there are optional services for those who seek further assistance:
Optional Service after the course:
- One-day barista training for cafe owners ($3300 per person)
- New Cafe Consulting – Get an experienced consultant to help you start.
- Equipment Purchase – buy state of the art espresso machines for your cafe.