A fast-acting, free-rinsing solution for removing coffee oils, grounds, and stains. Enhances the taste and aroma of espresso. No odor is left behind. Comes with a measuring scoop for precise dosage.
1. Replace the coffee filter in the group handle with a blind filter.
2. To clean the group handle on a daily basis, use 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean® in the handle and insert as if brewing espresso. Use two level scoops if the machine is cleaned less frequently.
3. Replace the handle with the blind filter and repeat the start and stop cycle 10 times, run for 5 seconds and stop for 2 seconds each time to ensure thorough rinsing. Rinse thoroughly under the delivery group's stream of water. To re-season the machine, brew and discard a single espresso shot.
CLEANING FILTERS AND GROUP HANDLES PROCEDURE
1. Soak the group handles and filters for 10 minutes in 500ml hot water with 2 teaspoons Espresso Clean® Espresso Machine Cleaner.
2. Rinse well under running hot water.